DOWNLOAD CAL CLUE 4
Download the blocking template - please print as "actual size" on your printer. NOT as "fit to page"
View text-only version of CAL Clue 4
You’ll need 2 balls of Contrast D.
Skills You’ll Learn
- Each skill in the list links to a video in our Video Library where you can learn the skill or remind yourself what to do.
- Popcorn stitch - This technique has you working several stitches into the same space to create one highly textured stitch. For this clue, we’ll be making 5dc popcorns.
Other Skills You’ll Use
- Chain (ch)
- Double crochet (dc)
- Slip stitch (sl st)
- Reading a crochet chart
- Working into a chain-space
- Blocking motifs
- If you get stuck, don’t forget to use the crochet chart as a reference!
- Make sure you measure your motifs when they are complete. Your octagons should measure 11” across and your squares should be 4.5”.
If you have any questions, this thread is the place to ask and answer!
Please do not post any photos to this thread. They belong in the "Crochet-Along Clue 4: Spoilers and Photos" thread!
When you're done the week's clue, why not pat yourself on the back and add a badge to your signature?
Just open the User Control Panel's "Signature" page. In the field where you type your signature, add the code below and you'll be able to show off your progress! It's a good idea to replace last week's badge with this one so your signature isn't cluttered
- Code: Select all