You’ll need what’s left of Contrast B and one ball of Contrast A.
DOWNLOAD KAL CLUE 4
Download the blocking template - please print as "actual size" on your printer. NOT as "fit to page"
View text-only version of KAL Clue 4
- Stitch marker or piece of waste yarn in a color that contrasts with contrast A.
- Each skill in the list links to a video in our Video Library where you can learn the skill or remind yourself what to do.
- Casting on
- Knit (garter stitch)
- K1below – knit 1 below
- Casting off
- Keep your ends about 12” [30.5 cm] long because you’ll be using them for seaming later.
- As with Clue 1, it’s helpful to mark the right side so you can keep track of your progress.
- This clue also uses the technique of knit, purl, and knit into one stitch to increase. Members found this video very helpful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP_UHylNAMQ
- Keep in mind that the first half of this square is a four-pattern repeat.
Please do not post any photos to this thread. They belong in the "Knit-Along Clue 4: Spoilers and Photos" thread!
When you're done the week's knitting, why not pat yourself on the back and add a badge to your signature?
Just open the User Control Panel's "Signature" page. In the field where you type your signature, add the code below and you'll be able to show off your progress! It's a good idea to replace last week's badge with this one so your signature isn't cluttered
- Code: Select all