Well hello fellow knitters. I have finished.
I have altered the layout a little on mine as I really didn't like all the pink together. Originally my colors included white rather than the sundrift but all the Michaels stores in my area did not have the white. I am satisfied with my final colors though as they go with my comforter in my bedroom and my sofa in my living room. I also made a wider top and bottom boarder as I didn't like the narrower version. Someone had mentioned having the same design on the top and bottom that we have on the sides and I also thought that would be nice. Therefore I decided to see what I can come up with and on my second one I make for my daughter I may put it on if it turns out ok. I will post photos of what I come up with later. Here is my mystery afghan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.