So, I discovered that I originally did not have the proper temperatures for my area, instead, near the beginning of my scarf, they were for a location 30 minutes north. I also did not like how skinny my scarf was nor how the edging looked.
So, last month I restarted the project. I made sure to get the proper daily average temperatures, I made the project wider by 10 stitches, and the edging looks amazingly better now since I'm weaving in ends as I go.
I also decided to use two strands of embroidery floss with the yarn on days of weather changes. White/Snow, Blue/Rain, Gray/Fog, Yellow/Thunderstorms. It's more work, but I'm loving the final product. I also accidentally switched when to use my medium and light blues, but I'm staying consistent and that's all that matters.
I plan to work on the March section probably twice this month. I discovered I need to check the temperatures a couple of days after they are posted so the information would be finalized and accurate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.