(Answers puzzle one
Bonnie, Daisy, green,15
Chella, Peacock, Cerise, 60
Lucas,Hearts Around, blue, 30
Paris, Giving Granny,Teal,45
Anna, XYZ Zig Zag, yellow,75)
After finishing up their clues from CAL#1, our happy crocheters Anna, Bonnie, Chella, Lucas, and Paris,returned to their WIP (works in progress.) Can you figure out which day each person returned to their work, the item that they were working on, and the mishap they encountered? The days are 2/16,2/17,2/`8,2/19, and 2/20. No two people began on the same day. The items are hat, scarf, lapghan, shawl, cat bed.
1. Bonnie began on 2/16. The lapghan was begun the day after the item whose pattern was eaten by dog (which was not Lucas’s project).
2. Anna did not begin on 2/20. The person who lost their yarn, but who did find it in another basket later that same day, did not begin on 2/19.
3. Neither the shawl (which was not the last WIP) nor the cat bed was the WIP that was the wrong size for intended recipient.
4. The scarf was begun on 2/17. Lucas resumes his hat on 2/19.
5. Poor Chella worked along using the wrong size hook. She had to frog it out so her work would all be even. The person that began on 2/18 ran out of yarn and had to go to craft store that same day to buy some more.
6. Paris resumed her WIP earlier than Anna.