DOWNLOAD CAL CLUE 6
Download the blocking template - please print as "actual size" on your printer. NOT as "fit to page"
View text-only version of CAL Clue 6
You’ll need the Contrast B and Main Color (MC) for this clue.
Skills You’ll Learn
- Each skill in the list links to a video in our Video Library where you can learn the skill or remind yourself what to do.
- Double treble crochet (dtr) - A very tall stitch that you’ll use on round 1. Enjoy!
Other Skills You’ll Use
- Chain (ch)
- Double crochet (dc)
- Half double crochet (hdc)
- Slip stitch (sl st)
- Reading a crochet chart
- Working into a chain-space
- Blocking motifs
- This clue has a tendency to come out looking slightly circular, so you may find blocking helps a lot in creating the desired octagon shape
- Make sure you measure your motifs when they are complete. Your octagons should measure 11” across and your squares should be 4.5”.
Any questions? You can discuss the clue here!
Please do not post any photos to this thread. They belong in the "Crochet-Along Clue 6: Spoilers and Photos" thread!
Add a badge to your signature to show off your progress. Just open the User Control Panel’s “Signature” page, and enter the code below in the field where you type your signature, add the code below. It's a good idea to replace last week's badge with this one so your signature isn't cluttered.
- Code: Select all