I love logic puzzles. I reworked one to use some crochet terms. I am hoping at least one person tries to work it out and becomes hooked on logic puzzles too!
There are many links on how to solve them, here is onehttp://www.pennydellpuzzles.com/upload/ ... oblems.pdf
Five members of a crochet group, Bonnie, Chella, Lucas, Paris, and Anna, began their meeting by designing their own square for a charity afghan they are going to make.
Each member began their square using a different number of chain stitches, either 15, 30, 45, 60 or 75.
Each member used a different color for the main color of their square. The five main colors were green, blue, yellow, teal, or cerise.
And each member named their square. The five pretty patterns were called Hearts Around, Daisy, Peacock, Giving Granny, and XYZ Zig Zag.
From the information provided, can you figure out the designer, the number of beginning chains they used, the main color of their square, and the name of their square?
1. Paris, who began with fewer that 50 chains , used teal for her main color.
2. Bonnie, who designed the daisy square, used exactly 30 fewer beginning chains that the person who made the Giving Granny square.
3. Chella used fewer chains the person who designed the XYZ Zig Zag square (which did not have cerise in it).
4. The main color of the Heart square is blue.
5. Lucas, who did not design the Peacock square, began his square with 30 chains.
6. One designer began their square using 15 chains of green.