Are you a new knitter or crocheter?
Hello and welcome! If you're new to knitting or crocheting, and are looking for help, information, and easy-to-follow instructions, you've come to the right place. We'll have you on your way in no time!
- Learn to Knit (with diagrams and written instructions)
- Learn to Crochet (with diagrams and written instructions)
- Yarn, Knit and Crochet Q & A - everything you might want to know about yarn, needles, knitting, crocheting, and caring for finished garments.
- Abbreviations - standard pattern abbreviations
- Stitch Glossary - basic knit and crochet stitches, with links to diagrams
- Finishing - techniques for seaming, blocking, and embellishing garments
- Pattern ratings - a detailed explanation of what the pattern skill level ratings indicate.
- Standard yarn weights system - the different "weights" or thicknesses of yarn, their recommended needle sizes, etc.